MEUSAC organised an Information Session on EU Funding Opportunities for Schools through Erasmus+. This Information Session was held online (via Zoom) on Wednesday, December 2, 2020.
Schools, school coordination bodies and school authorities are eligible to apply for the Key Action 1: Mobility Project for School Education Staff funding strand, as well as the new Accreditation for Schools system introduced by the new Erasmus+ Programme of 2021-2027.
The session covered the following topics:
- Training opportunities for school education staff;
- Success stories of past projects;
- Potential changes in the upcoming Erasmus+ Programme;
- Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Accreditation for Schools;
- Overview of eTwinning by the National eTwinning Coordinator.