URBACT III is a European exchange and learning programme promoting sustainable urban development. The programme sets out to achieve four main aims, including: capacity for policy delivery, policy design, policy implementation, and building and sharing knowledge. URBACT III is divided into five thematic objectives:
· Strengthening research, technological development and innovation;
· Supporting the shift towards a low-carbon economy in all sectors;
· Protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency;
· Promoting employment and supporting labour mobility; and
· Promoting social inclusion and combating poverty.
For more information click here.