The types of activities which may be funded under this call for proposals must address at least one of the areas of action identified below:
– Common training courses for staff involved in enforcement activities
– Joint inspections and exchange of staff of enforcement authorities-
of technical assistance to other EU/EEA enforcement bodies to constitute to capacity-building, implementation of good practices, etc
– Information exchange systems
– Collaborative work in form of sharing of information and mutual learning between enforcement authorities
– Joint awareness-raising campaigns/ sector specific campaigns/ regional cross-border campaigns
Actions must include organisations from three different EU/EEA Member States e.g. coverage through a study, reach-out for communication activities, etc.