This action promotes the active participation of young participants in democratic life and fosters debates.
A project may consist of one or more of the below activities:
– National meetings and transnational seminars that offer space for information, debate and active participation of young people on issues which are relevant to Structured Dialogue or to the EU Youth Strategy;
– Events that promotes debates and information on youth policy themes linked to the activities organised during the European Youth Week;
– Consultations of young people, with a view to find out their needs on matters related to the participation in democratic life;
– Meetings and seminars, information events and debates between young people and decision makers/ youth experts around the theme of participation in democratic life;
– Events simulating the functioning of the democratic institutions and the roles of decision makers.