Small Collaborative Partnerships will allow the organisations to develop and reinforce networks, increase their capacity to operate at transnational level, exchange good practices, and confront ideas and methods in different areas relating to sports and physical activity. Some of the projects aims are to encourage social inclusion and equal opportunities in sports; promote European traditional sports and games; and promote education in and through sports with special focus on skills developments.
Small Collaborative Partnerships foster synergy with and between local, regional, national and international policies to promote sport and physical activity and to address sports related challenges.
Some of the activities eligible under this strand are:
– Networking amongst stakeholders;
– Promotion, identification and sharing of good practices;
– Awareness raising activities on the added value of sports and physical activity;
– Activities to improve the evidence base of sport to tackle societal and economic challenges;
– Conferences, seminars, meetings, events and awareness raising actions underpinning the aforementioned activities.