Project Implementation Support Service
SEM assists individuals and entities in the implementation of EU funded projects
- understand the terms and conditions of the Grant Agreement including activities to be implemented, timeframes and allocated budget;
- prepare the necessary documentation for the signing of the Grant Agreement;
- understand the administrative procedures that need to be adhered to during the implementation of the project;
- understand the procurement procedures. SEM may assist in the vetting of tender documents and/or the contents of calls for quotations as the case may be;
- be made aware of any risks which could jeopardise the successful implementation of the project;
- facilitate communication between the organisation and other relevant entities such as the fund operator;
- prepare progress and final reports; and
- process payments.
Please click here to contact us for more information and assistance on project implementation.
Resources on Project Implementation
Click here to find a list of information documents on various aspects of project implementation.