This website, ‘sem.gov.mt’ is operated by Servizzi Ewropej f’Malta (SEM).
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information related to the use of this website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our website, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We use the services of a third-party company for the following reasons:
- To facilitate our services;
- To provide services on our behalf;
- To perform website-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our website is used.
- We inform website users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obliged not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we strive to protect it in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Any personal information submitted by website users in a query will only be used to respond to that particular query.
Links to Other Sites
In the event that we discover that a child under 13 years has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary action.
Every effort has been made to ensure that this website is accessible to persons with disability. If you have any difficulty accessing information on this website please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the content provided in this website is correct and up-to-date, we:
- cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the information presented on this website;
- cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of files downloaded from the website;
- cannot accept responsibility for the performance of other websites accessed through links in the website